Remember that commercial back in 1988 “Calgon, take me away!” The lady is taking a bath, smiling and just loving the soothing relaxing feel of Calgon. Well… Valor essential oil is the much better and healthier version!
“Valor! Rescue me!”
Now before I dive in and tell you how wonderful Valor is and how to use it, let’s read about it from the Young Living website:
“Valor® essential oil blend is one of Young Living’s most popular products. Its woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense. Valor is great for massages, in addition to other topical and aromatic uses.
Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to unwind at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.”
Here are a few ways to use it:
- Rub it on the back of your legs after working out. (Your legs will thank you!)
- Diffuse it in the morning to start your day off on a positive note.
- Combine with a carrier oil and massage it on your back and feet to help you relax before bedtime.
- Inhale it during the day to boost your mood.
- Rub it on the back of your neck with a carrier oil if your day is stressful or your neck is stiff! (This is my all time favorite way to use it!) *
- For any type of massage, just combine with a carrier oil.
Because Valor is so popular, Young Living has to limit distributors to only one order per month. THAT Is how wonderful people think Valor is and why Young Living wants as many people to experience it as possible.
Add it to your next essential rewards order and start experiencing why everyone loves Valor including me.
“Valor! Rescue me!”
*Disclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Statements, products, and techniques mentioned have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read the full disclaimer here.